Stunning 1927 Architecturally Significant Tudor on one of the Most Gorgeous Blocks in Highland Park
Situated one of the most gorgeous blocks in prestigious Highland Park, 4315 Versailles Avenue is a stunning 1927 architecturally significant Tudor nestled on a fabulous 70′ x 142′ lot just one block from Flippen Park. Light and bright with an all-white palette, details include 9’-foot ceilings, clean lined spacious entertaining rooms with elegant proportions, gleaming hardwoods, chic lighting, light-filled windows with custom Shade Store window treatments providing an abundance of light, plus beautiful marble, quartz and granite finishes throughout.
With graciously appointed interiors, the fabulous, clean lined two-story residence offers approximately 4,208 square feet, four bedrooms, 3.1 baths, a dramatic center entrance hall, elegant and spacious formal living and dining rooms, an oversized great room showcasing a stone fireplace wall surrounded by built-in bookcases, and a spacious granite kitchen boasting an immense island with breakfast bar, a dramatic copper range hood, premier stainless appliances, including Viking, Asko and SubZero, a walk-in pantry plus an adjacent wet bar/utility room. Both the great room and kitchen feature a wall of light-filled windows, outfitted with custom Shade Store roman shades and French doors conveniently open to the scenic outdoors.
Second floor is equally impressive. Intimate and private, the luxurious master suite is exquisite. Highlighted by love seating and beautiful arched stained glass windows, the master entry leads to a beautiful spacious bedroom, which showcases handsome hardwoods and light-filled windows boasting custom linen roman shades. The elegant space also opens to its own separate sitting area with fireplace, His and Hers large walk-in closets plus a gorgeous white marble bath, which is appointed with His and Hers sinks, a jetted tub, separate shower and commode room. Three additional generous-sized bedrooms feature large closets and are served by two elegant chic baths, featuring marble or quartz accents.
Outside, the exceptional outdoor living space boasts an expansive limestone-floored veranda, featuring both a large dining area plus a chic lounge seating area centered by a stone wood-burning fireplace and surrounded by love seating. All overlooks a shimmering pool and spa with fountains. Additionally, serving the outdoors is an oversized two-car detached garage, complete with a Tesla charging station plus new epoxy garage floor coating floors the space. Accented with chic encaustic tile, an attached stylish pool room, with its full bath, is light and bright and offers convenient adjustable shelving perfect for beach towels and pool accessories, a white floating vanity plus a separate shower. An automatic sliding gate completes this fabulous residence. This stunning 1927 historical Tudor is truly a showplace with so much to offer and is not to be missed!
Stunning 1927 Architectural Significant Tudor on one of the Most Gorgeous Blocks in Highland Park
Situated one of the most gorgeous blocks in prestigious Highland Park, 4315 Versailles Avenue is a stunning 1927 architecturally significant Tudor residence nestled on a fabulous 70′ x 142′ lot just one block from Flippen Park. Details include 9-foot ceilings, spacious entertaining rooms with elegant proportions, gleaming hardwoods, chic lighting, deep molding, light-filled windows providing an abundance of light plus beautiful marble, quartz and granite finishes throughout.
The fabulous two-story home offers approximately 4,208 square feet, four bedrooms, 3.1 baths, an inviting center entrance hall, elegant formal living and dining rooms, an oversized great room featuring a stone fireplace wall surrounded by built-in bookcases, and a spacious granite kitchen boasting an immense island with breakfast bar, premier stainless steel appliances, and an adjacent wet bar. Both the great room and kitchen feature a wall of light-filled windows and French doors conveniently open to the outdoors.
Second level of living is equally impressive and reveals a luxurious master suite showcasing its own sitting area with fireplace, His-and-Hers large walk-in closets plus a beautiful white marble bath appointed with His-and-Hers sinks, a jetted tub, separate shower, and commode room. Three additional generous-sized bedrooms feature hardwood floors, large closets and are served by two elegant baths with marble and quartz accents. Setting the tone for a perfect atmosphere for entertaining, the outdoor living space boasts a large dining area, stone fireplace wall with a raised hearth and also overlooks a shimmering pool and spa with fountains. A two-car detached garage, with a pool bath, completes this gorgeous property.
Stunning Clean Lined Highland Park French Transitional Showplace on a Corner Lot
Built by custom builder Natalie Davis in 2013 and situated in prestigious Highland Park within walking distance to Armstrong Elementary, 3401 Drexel Drive is a stunning clean lined French transitional showplace nestled on a beautifully landscaped 74.50’ x 150’ corner lot with a circular drive.
The clean lined two-level manse (third level is unfinished attic space with plumbing) is comprised of five luxurious ensuite bedrooms, 5.2 baths, chic formal rooms, a dramatic paneled study, oversized great room with fireplace and French doors opening to the terrace, a spacious den-game room with French doors, vaulted media room with wet bar, fitness room, chef’s quartzite culinary kitchen with state-of-the-art Wolf, Miele and SubZero stainless and paneled appliances, a breakfast area and a wet bar with wine closet, 1st and 2nd floor utilities, a covered terrace with outdoor fireplace plus a Lynxx stainless steel grill and warming drawer, beautifully landscaped grounds with turf grass and a three-hole putting green, attached three-car tandem garage with storage and a Tesla charging station plus a sliding automatic gate completes this fabulous residence.
Exceptional Old Highland Park Brick Traditional on Gillon Avenue
Situated on one of the most exclusive streets in the heart of Old Highland Park, this exceptional brick traditional residence is nestled on an irregular 64′ x 200′ lot with fabulous drive-up appeal and near the Katy Trail. Exuding timeless elegance and graciously appointed interiors, details include 10-foot ceilings downstairs, spacious entertaining areas with elegant proportions, fresh white paint, handsome hardwoods, deep molding and gorgeous white marble finishes throughout. The wonderful two-story manse offers approximately 2,996 square feet, three luxurious bedrooms, 3.1 baths, an inviting center entrance hall, elegant oversized formal rooms, a spacious white marble kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a butler’s pantry with wet bar plus a breakfast area, oversized family room showcasing a beamed ceiling, a wall of built-in bookcases with storage plus a French door opening to the outdoors, a light-filled study or sun room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the outdoors, a luxurious oversized master suite with a fabulous white marble bath featuring His and Hers sinks, a soaking tub, separate shower, commode room plus a large walk-in closet, two additional spacious bedrooms appointed with large walk-in closets and are served by two elegant white marble baths, a covered patio surrounded by gorgeous crepe myrtle trees, ivy and turf grass and a long breezeway conveniently leading to a detached two-car garage completes this fabulous residence.
Outstanding Highland Park Brick Traditional on a Gorgeous Treed Lot near the Katy Trail
Situated in prestigious Highland Park within the Armstrong School District and near the Katy Trail, 3214 Princeton Avenue is an outstanding brick traditional residence nestled on a gorgeous treed lot with beautiful landscaping and illuminated by tree lighting. Entertaining is effortless with its timeless elegance and graciously appointed interiors. Details include 10-foot ceilings on both levels, spacious entertaining areas with elegant proportions, fresh white paint, handsome hardwoods, deep molding plus gorgeous marble and granite finishes add to the elegance of this beautiful home. Boasting 3,972 square feet, the fabulous two-story manse offers four luxurious bedrooms, 3.1 baths, an inviting center entrance hall with marble-patterned floors, elegant oversized formal rooms overlooking the front landscaped grounds, a spacious granite island kitchen with Thermador, GE, KitchenAid, JennAir and SubZero appliances, a large walk-in pantry plus a light-filled breakfast area, oversized great room with marble-surrounded fireplace, built-in bookcases with storage and French doors opening to a covered patio, sophisticated marble-topped powder room, a luxurious oversized master suite with a fabulous marble bath featured His and Hers vanities, a jetted tub, separate double shower, commode room and a large walk-in closet plus three additional spacious bedrooms are appointed with large walk-in closets and are served by two elegant baths. Surrounded by gorgeous backyard grounds, an exceptional outdoor living area sets the tone for a sophisticated atmosphere for entertaining. Imagine relaxing in the brick-columned covered terrace, with its slate flooring, shaded awning and chic deco wood fence, enjoying the beautiful evening listening to your favorite music from the sound system speakers. The space steps down to an expansive veranda with brick and Pennsylvania Bluestone flooring and overlooks a stunning view of the sparkling pool, lush landscaping and beautiful trees. All adds the perfect touch to this incredibly beautiful setting. A two-car detached garage completes this fabulous residence.
Fabulous Highland Gates French Luxury Condo in the HPISD Steps from the Katy Trail
Perfect for a lock-and-leave lifestyle, this rare front unit at the renowned Highland Gates French luxury townhome-style condo in its premier Highland Park location is just steps from the Katy Trail and walking distance to upscale restaurants and shopping on Knox Street. With sophisticated interiors and state-of-the-art amenities, exquisite design details feature fresh white paint, 9- and 10-foot ceilings, spacious entertaining rooms, hand-scraped white oak hardwoods, deep cove molding, designer lighting treatments, wrought iron detailing and fabulous marble, granite and limestone finishes throughout. With its limestone and brick exterior, the fabulous tri-level residence offers approximately 2,418 square feet, three luxurious bedrooms with 3.1 ensuite baths, an inviting front foyer accented by a staircase with wrought iron and wood balusters, oversized family room with cast stone fireplace, elegant formal dining room graced by a fabulous brushed brass pendant chandelier, spacious chef’s granite island kitchen with premier Viking, KitchenAid and SubZero stainless steel appliances (SubZero refrigerator and wine cooler refrigerator, KitchenAid dishwasher, Viking microwave, water heater and HVAC new in 2019), a breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and an adjacent built-in desk nook, chic powder room with a stylish new white Carrera marble lucite and brushed nickel washstand, and a fully-equipped utility room with built-ins, limestone flooring and also provides room for a full-size front loading washer and dryer. Capped by a pop-up ceiling, the third floor luxurious master retreat is appointed with handsome hand-scraped hardwoods, deep cove molding and is appointed with a fabulous limestone bath, which is highlighted by a dome ceiling, His and Hers sinks, a soaking tub, separate double shower plus His and Hers large walk-in closets. The additional first and third floor bedrooms are generous-sized and showcase gleaming hardwoods, large walk-in closets and are served by two elegant baths with marble, limestone or travertine accents. The third floor bedroom also showcases a pop-up ceiling. A two-car attached garage, with epoxy garage floor coating and a large storage closet, completes this fabulous residence. Landscaped common areas also conveniently boast a fountain, outdoor fireplace, cooking area, dog park plus a gated entrance.
Outstanding Highland Park Traditional on the Coveted French Streets
Built by renowned Dallas architect Charles A. Barnett and situated in prestigious Highland Park on the coveted French Streets, 4331 Versailles Avenue is an outstanding completely remodeled traditional residence nestled on a beautiful 70’ x 142’ lot with a circular drive and conveniently located within walking distance to Flippen Park, Fairfax Park and Highland Park Village. Graciously appointed with sophisticated interiors and expansive entertaining spaces, the wonderful two-story home offers approximately 4,767 square feet, four bedrooms, 4.2 baths, an inviting entry, stylish open formal rooms with a reclaimed beamed ceiling and elegant wall coverings – both opening to an immense white ice granite culinary kitchen with a Calacatta marble mosaic brick-tiled backsplash and a gorgeous Blue Bahia granite island with breakfast bar, premier stainless steel and paneled appliances, including Wolf, KitchenAid, Thermador and SubZero, butler’s and walk-in pantries plus a breakfast area with love seating, an intimate study with built-in bookcases and French doors opening to a covered patio, an expansive two-story center atrium with skylights, granite-topped wet bar and also opens to the patio, an oversized great room with fireplace, built-in bookcases and dual entries to the outdoors, a luxurious oversized master suite with a marble-surrounded fireplace and His and Hers master baths, including a stunning white marble “Hers” bath and a handsome marble “His” bath, three additional generous-sized bedrooms, including one with a sitting/project room, and all served by two beautifully appointed baths, a fully equipped utility room, and two chic powder rooms. Outside, in addition to the covered patio is an exceptional outdoor living area, featuring an expansive veranda overlooking a fabulous pool with beach entrance, which is perfect for sunbathing or a lounge chair. Ideal for guests or relatives, a full guest house is adjacent and showcases a first-floor oversized living room with built-in bookcases, a separate wet bar area with bar serving area, and a full bath. The second level features an oversized bedroom with expansive wet bar, large walk-in closet and an elegant full bath. Two spacious outdoor storage closets plus a large Tuff Shed complete fabulous residence.
Architecturally Significant Highland Park 1924 Tudor on a 65’ x 150’ Lot
Situated in Highland Park one block from prestigious Beverly Drive on a 65’ x 150’ lot with gorgeous landscaping, 3317 Cornell Avenue is an architecturally significant 1924 Tudor residence blending classic elegance with modern updates but keeping the timeless historical charm that makes it so special. Boasting a slate roof and sophisticated chic interiors with an all-white palette, details include 9′-foot ceilings, spacious entertaining rooms with elegant proportions, handsome hardwoods, a classic Rookwood fireplace, leaded glass windows, deep molding, and marble and subway tile accents throughout.
The stunning one-story home boasts approximately 2,187 square feet, three luxurious bedrooms, two baths, stylish oversized formal rooms with elegant proportions, a huge kitchen with stainless steel Jenn-Air appliances, luxurious oversized master suite with a large bath featuring marble accents and a large walk-in closet, two additional spacious bedrooms with large walk-in closets and are served by an elegant marble mosaic tile bath (one of the bedrooms may also be used as a den), utility room with chic concrete tile floors and a pantry closet, charming 306′-square-foot covered front patio, large backyard grounds plus a two-car detached garage. More information to follow soon!
Gorgeous Highland Park Custom Built Country French Residence on a 90′ x 180′ Lot Backing up to Dallas Country Club’s Golf Course
Situated in prestigious Highland Park backing up to Dallas Country Club’s golf course, 3906 Shenandoah Street is a gorgeous custom built country french residence nestled on a 90′ x 180′ lot with an expansive circular drive and has fabulous drive-up appeal. Coming Soon!
- Designed by renowned architect Richard Drummond Davis and built by custom builder Cy Barcus, the 8,458-square-foot estate is nestled on a 90’ x 180’ lot with an expansive circular drive and a main driveway to the garage
- Showcases a stone and stucco exterior with brick accents and a slate roof on a pier and beam foundation
- Details include limestone and maple hardwood flooring, voluminous 10’-foot ceilings downstairs, expansive gathering rooms with elegant proportions, exquisite stonework, gorgeous wrought iron detailing and lighting, and gorgeous Crema Marfil marble, limestone, granite and travertine accents contribute to the grandeur of this magnificent home
- Offers equally comfortable spaces for intimate living and for large scale gathering and entertaining
- The exquisite four-and-a-half-level manse, including a basement, is comprised of five luxurious ensuite bedrooms, 7.2 baths, nine gathering areas, three dining areas, an elevator, four fireplaces, a wet bar, wine closet, seven Juliet balconies, a covered porch, beautifully landscaped grounds with a fountain and gorgeous plantings, a workshop-garden room, and a detached three-car garage with guest quarters above.
- An elevator services all four-and-a-half levels of living in addition to the stairways
- 5 HVAC zones in the main house. 1 in the Workshop-Garden Room and 1 in the Guest Quarters for a total of 7 HVAC zones
- Front overlooks scenic views of an expansive circular driveway, mature trees and exquisite landscaping
- Double wood-and-glass paneled doors open to reveal a 20’-foot limestone-patterned floored entrance hall illuminated by an oversized wrought iron lantern
- Hand-finished walls plus a large coat closet grace the space
- Arched entries open to the formal rooms and French doors lead to the rear of the home
- A swooping grand curving stairway is highlighted by gorgeous wrought iron balusters and leads upstairs to the second level
- A wrought iron balcony looks down to the first floor plus an additional balcony with clerestory window provides an abundance of natural light
Formal Living Room:
- Capped by a 12’-foot pop-up tray, beamed ceiling and centered by a limestone fireplace
- Maple hardwoods floor the room and a huge circular window overlooks the front landscaped grounds.
- A pair of bookcases reveal a large hidden storage room
- Dual French doors open to iron-grilled Juliet balconies
Formal Dining Room:
- Graced by 10’-foot ceilings with coved plaster walls and handsome maple hardwoods floor the room
- Appointed with a fabulous wrought iron chandelier
- Huge circular front window provides views of front landscaped grounds
- Circular French doors open to an iron-grilled Juliet balcony
- Leads through a large serving butlery to the kitchen
- Stairs lead downstairs to the basement
- Elevator, accented by wainscoting and grass cloth wall coverings, leads to all levels of living
- Flows to the rear of the home
Front Powder Room:
- Appointed with a marble-topped antique cabinet, elegant wall coverings and Crema Marfil polished flooring
- Limestone-topped art niche in entry hall
- With access from the Family Room and a bar seating area from the Center Hall, the granite-topped wet bar houses a stainless steel bar sink with disposal, mirrored walls with glass shelving, plus a KitchenAid icemaker and Whirlpool wine cooler refrigerator
- Surrounded by a wall of bookcases with limestone-topped counters, an arched bookcase niche and double love seating, the Family Room is centered by a hand carved cast stone fireplace
- Gleaming hardwoods floor the room and storage closets provide abundant space
- A door leads to the Wet Bar
- Crowned by a groin-vault ceiling and floored by handsome hardwoods. Illuminated by sconces
- French doors open to an iron-grilled Juliet balcony
Back Powder Room:
- Accented by a white pedestal sink and wrought iron sconces
- Hand carved door opens to reveal a wine closet outfitted by wine racks
- Refrigerator-ready but not currently hooked up
- Crowned by a 21’-foot ceiling with a gorgeous wrought iron staircase leading upstairs to the second level and a wrought iron balcony looks down to the first floor from all sides
- A hand carved cast stone fireplace centers the great room and gleaming hardwoods floor the space
- Door opens to the side grounds
- Circular room is surrounded by light-filled windows and limestone-topped built-ins
- Accented by gorgeous chevron-patterned maple hardwoods and a wrought iron chandelier
- Opens to the culinary kitchen and great room
Chef’s Culinary Kitchen and Breakfast Area:
- Marked by beamed ceilings and wide-plank maple hardwoods floor the room
- Boasts beautiful granite counters and custom cabinetry
- Immense island features a double bowl stainless steel sink, breakfast bar with storage and a wrought iron chandelier above
- Professional stainless steel and paneled appliances include: a Thermador four-burner gas cooktop with grill, double oven with thermal convection and a warming drawer, a Vent-a-hood, two Asko dishwashers, and a KitchenAid refrigerator with freezer
- Adjacent Breakfast Area is highlighted by a large built-in granite-topped desk area with bookshelves, furniture alcove, pantry closet and French doors open to the side covered porch
- Bar serving area to gallery is accented by folding stained glass doors
- Two granite-topped butler’s pantry areas feature leaded glass top cabinets, two pantry closets with built-ins and storage
- Flows to the kitchen and breakfast area
- A door leads to the covered porch
- Overlooking a beautiful stone fountain and landscaped grounds
- Marked by three stone and brick arched columns with brick flooring and its bead board ceiling is illuminated by a wrought iron chandelier
- Includes a trash can nook
- Enter through a long hallway surrounded by windows and also boasts beamed ceilings, stone-like plaster walls and Crema Marfil polished Versailles-patterned floors
- Double French doors open to reveal the luxurious Master Suite, which is oversized and floored with wool carpeting and separate entrances to the His and Hers Master Baths
- A Crema Marfil-surrounded fireplace, with its wood carved mantle, is flanked by love seating with bookcases
- Surrounded by Crema Marfil polished counters and limestone-patterned flooring
- Appointed with an expansive vanity with desk area, sink and storage, a jetted tub and a Toto Washlet bidet commode
- A large walk-in closet features abundant built-ins with mirrored closet doors, a wall safe, and heater
- Surrounded by Crema Marfil polished counters and flooring
- Appointed with two vanities – one featuring a sink area and the other with drawers and a heater, anad a separate marble shower with clerestory window, and a Toto commode
- A large walk-in closet features abundant built-ins with drawers and mirrored closet doors
- Boasts ceramic tile counters and floors plus a white farm sink and cabinetry features wood bead board accents
- Provides room for a full-size front-loading washer and dryer plus access to the master suite
IN BETWEEN SECOND & THIRD LEVELS:
- Ascending the front stairway located in between the 2nd and 3rd floor, to the left steps up to an entrance to the Theater “Lobby”
- Features a vaulted ceiling with paneled wainscoting and chair railing, neutral carpeting and a storage closet
- A staircase leads to the 3rd floor Theater and Attic Spaces
- Capped by a cross beamed ceiling and ornate carpeting on the walls and floors
- Space reveals a lit-up movie theater stage area with an oversized HDTV, speakers, granite-topped built-ins, and movie theater seating
- Elevator access to all levels
- Access to the east Attic space
East Attic Space:
- Floored for storage and closest to the elevator
North Attic Space:
- Contains two A/C units (2) for the 2nd and 3rd floors in addition to the floored storage space
- From the right of the front stairway, reveal an oversized upstairs den, with elevator access
- Hardwoods floor the space and double French doors open to the wrought iron balcony, which looks down to the Great Room
- Serving the space is a full marble bath with a white pedestal sink, tub/shower and also opens to the Guest Suite #2
Guest Suite #1:
- French doors open to reveal a front bedroom accented with cove molding and hardwood floors
- A window alcove overlooks the front grounds plus French doors open to an iron-grilled Juliet balcony
- Two walk-in closets provide storage
- With Crema Marfil flooring, an elegant full bath features a white pedestal sink, tub/shower and elegant striped wall coverings
Guest Suite #2:
- French doors open to reveal an oversized bedroom accented with cove molding, hardwood floors plus a huge walk-in closet
- Served by an exquisite Crema Marfil bath, with sink, linen cabinet, moveable mirror and also steps up to a jetted tub
- Circular room is surrounded by windows and illuminated by a wrought iron chandelier
- Hardwoods floor the space and a wrought iron balcony looks down to the great room
Guest Suite #3:
- French doors open to reveal an oversized bedroom accented with hardwood floors plus a large walk-in closet
- French doors open to an iron-grilled Juliet balcony overlooking the side grounds
- Served by an elegant full bath, with a Crema Marfil-topped pine cabinet, hardwood floors, tub-shower with ceramic tile, linen cabinet plus beautiful floral wall coverings
- Features a granite-topped built-in desk area with bookcases and storage
- French doors open to an iron-grilled Juliet balcony overlooking the side grounds
- French doors open to the Music Balcony overlooking the great room, which is perfect for entertaining guests
Guest Suite #4 or Game Room:
- A ideal game room or oversized bedroom
- Features hardwood flooring, built-ins, a huge storage closet, and a large window plus two alcoves with windows – all providing an abundance of light
- Served by an elegant full bath, accented with a white pedestal sink, vanity desk area with honed limestone counters, mirrored cabinetry, tub/shower with travertine-and-marble-patterned tile and a huge walk-in closet.
- A cedar closet is nearby
Features water heaters, a whole house water filtration system, sump pump, downstairs A/C units (3), utility panels, including a phone system panel, electrical panels, computer/internet panels and a security system panel. Also, there is an elevator controls room
- Basement accessible by stairs or elevator. Access to crawl space from the basement.
- Hot water circulating system – 3 hot water heaters in basement, each with its own circulating system and timers controlled upstairs
- Cold water cutoff manifold in basement. Water to each room can be individually cut off in the basement.
- All rooms wired for telephone and internet
- Nest A/C control
Surrounded by beautiful creative landscaping with its stone fountain, hydrangeas, azaleas and Japanese maple trees, the exceptional landscaped backyard grounds provide views of the eight hole of Dallas Country Club’s golf course, through a circular stucco-and-brick wall with see-through iron detailing, and also feature a Workshop-Garden Room and a three-car detached Garage with Guest Quarters above.
Workshop-Garden Room (392 SF):
- Building includes a Workshop with Half bath and Garden Room – and is fully air-conditioned
- Workshop features a living area with a 16’-foot vaulted ceiling with clerestory windows, built-ins, hardwood floors plus loft space
- A half bath serves the space
- Highlighted by a glass wall facing south, the Garden Room also showcases a vaulted beamed, bead board ceiling and concrete flooring
- An expansive slate-like formica counter with a stainless steel sink rests on pine cabinetry
Three-Car Detached Garage with Guest Quarters Above:
Garage (861 SF):
- Garage features a stucco exterior with brick accents, five windows, including two with stained glass plus cedar garage doors. A leaded glass-and-wood door also opens to the garage
- Garage has two doors on the front and three on the back, so that two of the spaces are accessible from the front driveway or the alley. The third space is accessible only from the alley. All doors use the quietest openers.
- Storage room contains sprinkler controls
Guest Quarters (762 SF):
- Fully air-conditioned with an electric hot water heater and hardwood flooring
- Features a large living area with fireplace, bedroom area, kitchen and eating area with pantry, two closets plus a full bath
- Kitchen boasts wood counters with a tumbled marble backsplash, a stainless steel double bowl sink with disposal, black KitchenAid gas cooktop, Amana microwave, paneled undercounter refrigerator and freezer, faux granite counter area, pantry closet and an eating area with a pendant light above
- With light-filled windows, the living area is accented by a slate fireplace surrounded by a platform and space for a television
- Bedroom area is capped by a tray ceiling
- Serving the Guest Quarters is an elegant full bath with cultured marble counters, ceramic tile and slate-patterned flooring, and a tub/shower with a travertine-and-marble-patterned surround